Tiger Eye Natural Stone Bracelet
8 MM Sphere cut tiger eye stone bracelet is approximately 20 CM long and has elastic thread.
It is one of the most known and used stones among natural stones. This stone from the quartz group usually has yellow, brown and golden yellowish lines. It has a glassy, iridescent and silky appearance. It is generally used in jewelry and rosaries. Since the price of tiger eye varies according to the quality of your stone, there may be price differences between two similar products.
According to research, tiger's eye is a stone frequently used in ancient cultures for its various benefits and visual beauty. In ancient Rome, the tiger's eye was used to decorate the armor and helmets of soldiers and to distract the attention of the enemy, and in Egypt, it was frequently used in exterior decorations and as amulets.
Contains minerals: iron, oxygen, silicon, sodium hydroxide
Places of Extraction: South Africa, Australia, Burma, India, U.S.A., Brazil
Benefits of Tiger's Eye Stone:
1. It gives positive energy to the person who uses it, purifies from negative energy.
2. It is believed to protect from the negativities of magic and evil eye among the people.
3. Tiger's eye, also known as the stone of strength and courage, has a feature that increases the feelings of freedom and independence.
4. Known to have positive effects in case of pain, tiger eye plays a role especially in relieving stress-related headaches.
5. People with digestive system problems are especially recommended to use this stone.
6. Positive effects have been observed in regulating blood circulation and cleaning the blood. It is also known to benefit heart health.
7. It is thought to be good for asthma diseases.
8. It is known to give willpower to alcohol and cigarette smokers in the process of quitting their addictions.
Care and Cleaning of the Stone:
When you buy natural stones, it is recommended to clean them before use. Because your stone has been exposed to their energies due to the contact of many people until it reaches you.
Like other stones, soaking the tiger's eye in running water or burying it in the ground for a day will allow it to be cleaned. Doing this cleaning periodically during your use will increase the efficiency you will get from your stone and will refresh its energy.